If it appears that your SmartVest system is not working properly:
- First check to make sure that the power switch is in the on position. The power indicator light will illuminate adjacent to the return home button.
- If you have confirmed the power is on, the device may be in sleep mode. Press any button on the front panel to see if it will turn on.
- If it is not in sleep mode, check the troubleshooting section in your instruction manual.
If your troubleshooting efforts do not restore the performance of your system, contact Product Support for assistance.
If your unit requires servicing, Electromed will provide you with a replacement unit.
Please note that any attempted repairs by an unauthorized person will void your SmartVest warranty.
Replacing the Fuse in Your SmartVest System
All repairs to your system must be performed by authorized Electromed technicians. The only exception is replacing a blown fuse.
To order replacement fuses, contact Product Support.
To replace a fuse:
- Turn off the power and remove the power cord.
- The unit’s two fuses are located adjacent to the power cord receptacle.
- Use a small tool to push the side tabs in, allowing the fuse drawer to slide out
- Remove the fuses from their holder and replace them according to the procedures outlined in the troubleshooting guide in your instruction manual.
If you have questions about the use of your SmartVest Airway Clearance System or its service needs, our Product Support team is available seven days a week to answer your questions.